4-in-1 Digital Tire Gauge
HOW TO OPERATE THE DIGITAL TIRE GAUGE
1. Press the switch with "Gauge"mark to turn on the Tire Gauge. When the LCD screen shows "0.0"it means ready to measure the tire pressure.
2. Place the nozzle of the Gauge to the valve stem of the tire and hold tightly for one second, then remove the Gauge form the tire you will read the accurate tire pressure from the LCD.
3. When complete the measuring, you may turn off the switch by holding it for 2 seconds or leave it to be Auto shut-off. The Auto shut-off time is 30 or 90 seconds.
Note: 1. If you need to measure more than one tire, please turn off the switch after maesuring each tire, then turn on the switch again before measuring another tire.
2. When the battery power is not good enough it can affect the measuring result. Whenever you find the Tire Gauge does not work right, please check the battery first, or go to tire shop/service station for double check.
HOW TO OPERATE THE FLASHLIGHT
Press the switch with "LIGHT"mark to turn on the light, press the switch again to turn off the light.
Note: 2 new AA15V batteries last continuously for 60-90 minutes. Light bulb is not replaceable.
HOW TO OPERATE THE EMERGENCY HAMMER
1. Choose the side windows to break, they are normally reinforced glass. DO NOT choose the front windshield to break, they are nomally glued glass, much harder to break.
2. The Hammer Head is sharp and hard enough to effortlessly break the window, watch out do not leave your body too close by the windowso to avoid the injury by bursting out small sharp glass.
HOW TO OPERATE THE SEAT BELT CUTTER
There is a seat cutter lying inside the bottom Of the unit. When it is needed, just press the knob and push the hidden knife out from the housing, the knife is sharp enough to cut the seat belt effortlessly. To cut the seat belt, it is better to follow the direction of inside out from your bady, not to cut by outside in, so to avoid any injury. Push the knob back, the knife will be hidden
Note: 1. Never use the knife as a weapon, it is a out designed for this purpose.
2. It is better not to take the knife for other usages, so to keep the knife in good condition.
3. The knife is very sharp, please be careful when you use it or push it out from housing.
HOW TO REPLACE THE BATTERIES
The unit is run by two different power systems.
1. The Tire Gauge is operated by a CR2032 3VLithium battery. Included. The Flashlight is operated by 2AAA 1.5V batteries, not
2. There are two battery compartments in the back of the unit. The big one is for 2AAA 1.5Vbatteries. The small one is for the 3VLithium battery.
3. Batteries for Flashlight normally last for shorter time than the tire gauge battery. Replace only the battery which ran out of power.
4. To replace the 3V Lithium battery, just open the cap of small battery compartment, the dead battery will come out with the cap, put a new battery on it, then push the cap into the unit.
Always weaar ANSI approved safety goggle when using this product.
Note: 1 BAR=15.50PSI=100KPA
Weight: Around 96g
Packing: Gift box
Standard Quantity Per Carton: 36
Standard Carton Size: 39.5*21*23 CM
Standard Carton Gross Weight: 4.7KG
1. The hammer aesily shatters glass to free when doors are jammed on land or under water.
2. The seatbelt cutter quickly slices through a jammed seatbelt and the digital tire gauge accurately measures air pressure.
3. Use the flashlight in the event of a crash or nighttime.
4. Use 2"AAA" batteries, not include.
5. Includes one CR2032 lithium coin cell for tire gauge function.
- Zhangzhou Weihua Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Fujian, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: Digital Multimeters, Analog Multimeter, Metel Detector, Clamp Meter, Digital Thermometer, Multimeter, Digital Clamp Meter, Digital Panel Meter, Capacitance Meter, Energy Monitor Socket
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes
- Clamp meter
- Digital Multimeter
- Environment Tester
- Voltage Detector
- Infrared Thermometer
- Battery Tester
- Metal Detector
- Panel Meter
- Moisture Meter
- Tachometer & anemometer
- Network Tester
- Distance Meter
- tire pressure gauge